Monday 7 May 2012

Smocking for Grandies

             
            
This is some of my smocking, I made this wee dress for my lovely friends first Grand child.  I have always loved sewing for children.


                                           

     This romper suit was for my grandson, he looked gorgeous in it.




See the details sailor buttons and smocked boats.


         

   The blue is so sweet, I love to do the piping it always finishes off a garment.                                            
                                                                                                             
                                      
                       
   


This is the little suit I made for his Christening, I used white Viyella and smocked in cream and pale fawn threads.   The photos are not clear he never sits still.                                  
                                            
  


                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...