Tuesday 5 June 2012

Saxon's quilt.

Saxon's Quilt



 I have finally finished this quilt for my grandson,  although I did start it a year ago, I'm so pleased with it I think its such  fun so bright and bold, just like him.



The colours are vibrant, all the animals make it an  'I Spy quilt.'



 I bought the fabric on my last visit to Australia at an amazing craft shop in Hervey Bay where my Sister-in-law works. Each square is made up of five pieces, the animal fabric I cut up and then incorporated with the other fabrics.



I'm not really a quilt maker but have made a few for Grandies and friends.  You can click on the photos to get a better view.

I just used a simple binding


I like to do everything by machine if I can



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...