Thursday 13 November 2014

PDF sewing pattern soft toy " Bright Sparks"


' Bright Sparks 'PDF pattern  Sewing  Soft Toy 

I have decided to sell some of my patterns, its a new venture for me but as I have a life time of sewing experience and teaching others to sew, I thought why not.






This is a simple pattern and even if you are a beginner I feel sure you can do this. 





















Its just a lovely project, choose some fun and bright fabric and you will have created a little  "BRIGHT SPARK' for someone to love and cuddle.

  Look for my pattern on my ETSY or FELT shops





                                                    Kerah with my latest dolls



1 comment:

  1. this is adorable! My grnaddaughter will soon be 1 and this is perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...