Friday 20 February 2015

TIMI TABBY Kitty Cat PDF sewing pattern

'Timi Tabby' Kitty Cat

I have just finished this project which kind of evolved as I went along. I'm hoping it will be popular as I have tried to keep it simple for beginners. 





You can see Iv'e used my favourite blue and cream again, this retro fabric I bought on a recent trip to the States. The little green one is to show a different look, cute also.





The little feet I have left unstuffed the thickness of the fleece is enough to hold the shape, I haven't stuffed the tail either.





The freckles or whiskers are optional but I do like them, gives them a happy look.

                             




Just a simple cream ribbon is all they need to finish them off.
 





The little tail allows them to stand but they look just as cute lying down.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...