Friday 17 April 2015

Peach chutney and cupcakes

Food glorious food 

I have never blogged about food before but I suppose its all part of being creative and I do love to photograph gorgeous things.
The growing season this summer has been long and hot, perfect for growing glorious golden peaches.
My Darling man bought me home 10 kilo of Golden Queen peaches, what to do?


They were perfectly ripe without being soft.


I made Spicy Peach Chutney I got the recipe from here.


Its very good although I added salt as it had none about 2 or 3 teaspoons to taste.


We also made a Peach crumble, Peach jam and Stewed Peaches which I froze.


Its School holidays here in New Zealand so with my  Granddaughters help we made and decorated cupcakes.


I had been to a Cupcake decorating course earlier in the week and had learnt how to do this from lovely Rosie her Facebook page is here  Mrs Tea.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...