Tuesday 1 January 2019

Monty Monkey soft toy, new pattern.


Monty Monkey pattern 

I know you haven't heard from me for a while and really no excuse, lots of grandchildren and I just got out of the habit of posting.
We are summer time here in this part of the world and today is such a hot day 31 degree C or 87 F so I have all the doors and windows open as I sit at my PC.
My latest pattern is a fun little monkey that I'd had in mind for ages, when my son was about four I made him one with Velcro on its hands and feet...the monkey spent most of his time attached to a tree or around my son's neck.















He's rather cute and reasonably easy to make using just small quantities of craft fabric you can find the pattern here.here


Happy sewing

 Glenis 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...