Friday 11 January 2019

'My friend Molly' bunny and her summer wardrobe

'Molly' bunny doll

I have deviated from my usual and made a slightly larger doll but one that is easier to dress because she has clothes.
A summer wardrobe in fact, with a wee flared skirt, bloomers of course, a camisole for those warm days and oh a dear little jacket for out and about.
And although it is such a lot of work producing a pattern I am pleased with her...what do you think?









If you would like to try making molly and her clothes you van find the pattern here.
Happy sewing

Glenis

4 comments:

  1. What do I think? It's just wonderful. Do you sell your awesome productions? IdI love to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gigi, yes sometimes I sell things but the postage from NZ usually kills a sale. I don't have anything for sale at the moment because I'm teaching a few doll making classes and I need my samples in the shop.
    Check my Etsy page from time to time as I will have some things there in a couple of months
    Glenis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...