Thursday 2 February 2017

Lamb Softies, toy lambs in pyjamas


Lamb's in pyjamas.. featured in February's Homespun Magazine

I was delighted to see these wee fellows in print at last, you know they had to jet their way to Sydney and back!!


I've used flannelette and cream fleece to make them, keeping them soft and cuddly, I always try to keep my patterns simple while still retaining the detail that I love. 











They even have their own hotties, and look I've added a little buttoned flap to the back of his pyjamas..fun ah!!

Just to let you know you can buy a digital copy of this magazine from Zinio, but there is nothing like holding the real thing in your hands.
I love this Homespun Magazine it's filled with amazing projects, such talented global craftswomen.

Well happy sewing everyone and don't forget all my other patterns are available here.

Glenis




2 comments:

  1. Hi Glenis, These are adorable...I love all the special details, especially the back flap!! I'd love to make one(or two) so I'll have to get the pattern! xAli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's Ali such a fun project..I do hope you make one and thanks for reading.
      Glenis

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...