'Hope Bunny' jointed arms tutorial
Don't be afraid of tackling jointed arms on a small soft toy, it's easy and I will guide you through the process.
Having made your soft toy or bunny in this case, here's what follows.
1. Thread up a long needle with some stronger thread, quilting thread or extra strong thread at least a metre or yard long, make a knot to join the two ends so you have a double thread.
2. On the side seam of your bunny (toy) about just under 3/4 '' below the neck seam take two tiny stitches to secure the thread then push your needle to the other side keeping it straight.
3. Push the needle through the underside of the top of the arm, now thread through the both holes of the button and back through the top of the arm..through the body and into the other underside of the arm button etc.
4. Repeat the process one more time, carefully pull your thread tight making sure that the body and arms are balanced and equally positioned.
5. Finish off with a secure knot underneath the arm.
And there you have it, not hard at all. my HOPE BUNNY is available in my ETSY SHOP along with other patterns.