Thursday 30 June 2022

Lilly Mouse Doll softtoy

Lilly Mouse soft toy doll

Many times I have been asked to create a small mouse pattern and so just like that here is 'Lilly'.






She is small just 10.5'' tall and ever so sweet and just like all my patterns I have tried to keep her as simple as I can but without loosing the charm.

She was made as a special gift for my Great granddaughter who just turned 3, also the little carrycot and linen set went with it.








I made her 3 different skirts...well why not a girls got to have a selection.





As with all my patterns they are available in my ETSY shop.
Happy sewing 

Glenis



3 comments:

  1. "I've discovered several valuable resources through this blog, from books to online courses, which have enhanced my personal and professional growth."
    https://www.aintpayingfull.com/promotions/all-stores

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The blog's commitment to inclusivity and diversity is evident in its content and the authors featured. It's a positive force for social change."
    homespares discount code

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The thoughtful and thought-provoking content often stays with me long after I've finished reading."
    palmetto state armory military

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...