Monday 8 March 2021

Petite puff bags, Easter gift bags

 Petite Puff bags

I love making things and sometimes ideas just come together how you imagined.
Drawstring bags, gift bags are a favourite make of mine, fun and useful.
My ideas around these latest makes were to use up small pieces of fabric of which I have plenty. Often big projects leave small cutoffs behind and while they are not overly big they are too lovely to throw away...so this four and six paneled bag idea was born.

These wee bags will all be given away with something in them, the small bright ones will be Easter treat bags with little foil covered chocolate eggs and some other small treat.
I have made these bags in two separate styles and sizes, small and very small but very simple to make.












I have a free tutorial here for the little Surprise Easter Bunny, it's very cute and can be tucked into these bags along with some sweet treats.











Hopefully some inspiration ideas on how to use up all your small fabric pieces. 
Happy sewing and you will find my pattern  HERE in my Etsy shop.


Glenis 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...