Friday 6 May 2022

Sew your own dolls 'Lola and Ruby'



Lola and Ruby dressed dolls 




I've had these dolls in mind for some time, in fact I started them 2 years ago but the project stalled as other life stuff took it's place.
I've named them after two of our granddaughters ...sweet sisters who are just as cute.





Two dolls two looks, awake and smiley and eyes shut and sleepy...goodnight Mama.











They have a wardrobe of clothes to choose from. a dear little pinafore which I've embellished with braid and ricrac.






A swirly skirt with frills and pockets which can be worn over the pinafore or on it's own.
A small shopping bag for... well small shopping.
Lace edged pyjamas and a gorgeous Dressing gown.







The creating and sewing of the doll I love doing and it comes naturally to me but the pattern making is a new talent that I've had to learn and perfect.
My patterns all include a very detailed tutorial with graphic illustrations, easy to follow step by step with hints as well.

We are staying at the moment in beautiful Maroochydore on the sunshine coast of Queensland Australia. A few hours computer work then outside to enjoy the sun.




Lola and Ruby doll pattern available in my Etsy shop HERE

Happy sewing all


Glenis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...